WITH EFFECT FROM 27 July 2023
- Information Collection
You (i.e. the user) are the sole owner of your information. The Company collects, upon you voluntarily submitting such information on the Website, certain limited personal information through the Website for providing you access to certain features or information on the Website.
- Children’s And Minor’s Privacy
The Company strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their personal information without parental permission. Although the Website is not intended for use by minors, the Company respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the Website.
- Data Retention
- Change of Control
We may share your information, including your information with its employees and affiliates for internal purposes. The Company also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Website, Website or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Ownership of work products
- Non-disclosure of Information
- The Company may disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- The Company may disclose your information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties and shall ensure that such third parties shall abide by a confidentiality agreement; and
- The Company may disclose your information to any of its affiliates or related entity only for the purposes of providing you access to certain features/information on the Website.
- Other Links
The Website may contain links to other third-party sites (including that of Chiratae’s portfolio companies). Such third-party sites are not under the control of the Company. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. The Company encourages you to read the privacy policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Notification of Changes
- Consent To This Policy
- Grievance Officer
If you have any grievance with respect to the Website including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at:
The Grievance Officer shall redress your grievances expeditiously, within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance. Except where required by law, the Company cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or the Company’s privacy practices.